Rosewater has been used in skincare for centuries and is one of the few ingredients still considered an essential part of the savvy modern woman’s health and beauty regimen. In addition to smelling out-of-this-world amazing, it has many uses that range from toning skin to freshening linens and a host of uses in between.
1. It has soothing anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce redness from irritated or over-heated skin.
2. It cleanses skin and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in pores thus preventing acne and pimples.
3. It softens dry skin and hair.
4. It prevents wrinkles, tightens pores and adds a wonderful glow to skin.
5. It reduces eye puffiness.
6. It freshens throughout the day when sprayed as a mist on the face and neck.
7. It works great over make up as a setting spray.
8. The aroma of roses is a powerful mood enhancer that eases feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional wellbeing. A few cups in bath water will create a relaxing, fragrant experience while softening skin.
9. It makes an excellent after-shave to soothe skin and prevent irritation.
10. It makes a fabulous organic room freshener and linen spray.